Get amazing clarity with 3M Commercial Ceramic Series Window Films!
3M’s advanced Ceramic Window Tint allow these films to maintain their color and appearance over time. Reject up to 80% of the sun’s heat-producing infrared light and block 99% of UV rays, all with a low reflectivity.
Increase productivity in your office by adding the 3M ceramic series window films. Your employees won’t need to complain about window glare anymore! Here at Sun Control Plus, we have installed the ceramic series in many commercial buildings and have had many happy customers.
- Natural tone with amazing clarity
- High heat rejection provides energy savings and improves comfort
- Low reflectivity enhances views and overall beauty
- Significantly extends the life of furnishings by rejecting UV rays, the single largest cause of fading
- Non-metal technology eliminates corrosion
- Reduces glare and eye comfort
- Increases personal safety by minimizing flying glass
- Comprehensive 3M manufacturers warranty
We have three grades to choose from, each offer different performance levels. Check out the sample cards below to learn more about each level. Should you have questions on what is right for your location, be sure to reach out. We are ready to answer any of your questions!
Contact us today to schedule your consultation. We work throughout Scranton PA, Allentown PA, the Pocono Mountains, and all across Northeast Pennsylvania.
Products Available In The Following Widths
Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. 3M Window Films come with a limited-lifetime warranty when professionally installed on your home. See the sample document below for additional warranty coverage and details.
3M Sun Control / All Season Window Film
Why the need for 3M Window Film?
- Reduce A/C bills
- Reduce heating bills
- Increase HVAC equipment life
- Reduce fabric fade
- Reduce glare and eye discomfort
- Increase tenant comfort
Other product benefits
- Protect tenants from a nearby explosion
- Help prevent unwanted entry
- LEED Sustainable Design
- Maybe eligible for tax credits